- 9:00am – 5:00pm ( admission at 4:30pm)
- Open till 7:00 pm on weekends and holidays during summer（7/20～8/31）
- Closed Mondays (when Monday is a holiday, closed on Tuesday or the next non-holiday)
- December 29 ~ January 2
- 3rd ~ 4th Monday of February.
|1 day||1 day（ 20 PEOPLE or more）||Annual passport|
|6-15 years olds||¥150||¥120||¥300|
- Children 5 and under : Free
220 Koba 6340, Yusui-cho, Aira-gun, Kagoshima
Museum Guidelines and Policies
Do not touch
Please do not touch the works of indoor art.
Photos and video
No photographs or videos inside the Museum are allowed.
Large objects like umbrellas (except collapsible ones), backpacks and large bags are prohibited.
No animals, except guidedogs, are allowed.
Thank you for helping us protect art and ensure everyone’ s enjoyment at the Kirishima Open Air Museum!