- 9:00am – 5:00pm ( Last entry 4:30pm)
- On weekends and public holidays from July 20th to August 31st, the museum will be opened 9:00 am to 7:00 pm( Last entry 6:30pm)
- Closed on every Mondays. (If Monday is a national holiday, the museum will be open, and instead closed on Tuesday.）
- December 29 ~ January 2
- February 14(fri）~ February 21（fri）2020.
Junior high school students
(20 people or more,per person)
- If you are the university or college students,please show us your student’s I.D.card.
Museum Guidelines and Policies
Do not touch
Please do not touch the works of indoor art.
Photos and video
No photographs or videos inside the Museum are allowed.
Large objects like umbrellas (except collapsible ones), backpacks and large bags are prohibited.
No animals, except guidedogs are allowed.
Thank you for helping us protect art and ensure everyone’ s enjoyment at the Kirishima Open Air Museum!